Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/29/2017 — Asia Pacific Footwear Market is expected to reach $152.9 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during 2015 – 2020, according to a new report published by Allied Market research. China is the leading regional footwear market, followed by India.
Asia Pacific Footwear industry has witnessed a robust growth in the last few years. There has been a growing demand for both sports as well as fashionable footwear, driven by the factors of increasing health consciousness, creative designs and increasing disposable income.
Limited Period Offer! Get 30% discount on this report
Request Sample Copy of this Report at : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-free-sample/1145
Based on the end -users, the market is segmented into men, women and children. Women by far are the largest consumers of footwear in the region. The segment is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Market players in this industry are expanding their distribution channels through online platforms and retail stores. Currently, retail store is a popular sales channel, however online segment is expected to witness faster growth during the forecast period.
Key Findings of Asia Pacific Footwear Market:
– China led the market by generating highest revenue in 2014, and would lead the market during 2015-2020
– By type, non-athletic segment was the leading segment in the Asia Pacific footwear market in 2014, and is expected to maintain its dominant position throughout the forecast period
– By end user, children segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during 2015 – 2020
* Nike Inc.
* Adidas AG
* PUMA SE
* VF Corporation
* Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
* ASICS Corporation
* GEOX S.p.A
* Belle International Holdings Limited
* Bata Brands
* Woodland Worldwide
Access Full Summary at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/asia-pacific-footwear-market
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research is a Market Research Company which offers Syndicate & Custom Market Research Reports with Consulting Services.
Contact Us: –
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220,
Toll Free: 800-792-5285
Powered by WPeMatico