Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) pipeline Target constitutes close to 10 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) – Human Cytomegalovirus envelope glycoprotein B plays an important role in host cell entry and cell to cell virus transmission. It is involved in the initial attachment via binding to heparan sulfate together with the gM/gN complex that binds heparin with higher affinity. It interacts with host integrin ITGB1, PDGFRA and EGFR that likely serve as post attachment entry receptors. It participates in the fusion of viral and cellular membranes leading to virus entry into the host cell. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1, 2, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Infectious Disease, Oncology and Women's Health which include indications Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5) Infections, Female Contraception, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Gonorrhea, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Simplexvirus (HSV) Infections and Trichomonas Vaginitis.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB)
– The report reviews Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4182948
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Powered by WPeMatico