- Global Agency of the Year at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SMARTIES Awards – honoring the best of the best in mobile across the globe. In addition, the U.S. Unilever/Dove team’s “Dear Media” campaign won Best in Show (along with 2 Golds) in collaboration with SapientRazorfish. In Canada, Mindshare also won Bronze with Dove for their Snapchat Hack.
- Account Team of the Year at the Bing Agency Awards—honoring top work in search advertising.
- The Consumer Packaged Goods category at the OMMA Awards for digital work with Kleenex and NowThis.
- The Analytics award at the WARC Awards—for the agency’s work in Canada with Huggies.
- Two wins at the WPP Partnership Awards (which honors collaboration across WPP agencies) for work with Tyson and Kimberly-Clark (the latter featuring Mindshare NA offices both in Chicago and Toronto).
- Three wins at the Ad Club of Toronto’s Out of Home Showdown for work with Kimberly-Clark and Nordstrom in Canada, including the top award: Overall Showdown.
These wins also follow a slew of other awards for Mindshare NA that occurred over the summer, with agency leaders winning at Digiday’s Top Boss Awards, Cynopsis Media’s Rising Star Awards, Broadcasting & Cable’s Top Media Planners and Strategists, She Runs It’s GenNext Awards, Cannes’ Young Media Lions (the first time the U.S. has ever won a Young Media Lion), and more.
And in offices across the global network, the agency has taken other top honors as well, such as Adweek’s Media Plan of the Year Awards (Mindshare UK), Media Agency of the Year at the Big Bang Awards (Mindshare India), and more.
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with 116 offices in 86 countries and billings of $35bn (source: RECMA). We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork, and provocation because in today’s world everything begins and ends in media. We create new things and have fun doing it. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Visit us at Mindshareusa.com or MindshareInTheLoop.com and follow us on Twitter @Mindshare_NA, and Facebook.com/MindshareNA.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mindshare-north-america-wins-big-at-the-digital-trading-awards-smarties-and-more-300528482.html
SOURCE Mindshare North America
Powered by WPeMatico