The global plasma therapy market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period 2016-2023.
The key factors driving the market growth are rising incidences of sports injuries, increase in the number of androgenic alopecia patients worldwide, growing use of platelet-rich plasma in various therapeutic areas and prevalence of arthritis.
Geographically, North America is the leading market for global plasma therapy in terms of market revenue share. The key factors driving the market growth in North America is the rising number of incidences of sports injuries and orthopaedic diseases. Moreover, the availability of advanced healthcare facilities along with improved diagnostics has driven the market growth in North America.
However, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing market region during forecast period. This is due to the increasing geriatric population, which has further led to surging demand for cosmetic surgeries. As per the HelpAge organization, more than 75% of the Indian population are aged between 80-84 years. Moreover, 20.8% of the population in India are of age between 85-90 years and approximately 3.8% of the population in India is found to be above the age of 90.
The global plasma therapy market is influenced by the presence of leading companies, such as Arthrex, Biolife Plasma Services, Cambryn Biologics LLC, Depuy Synthes Inc., Harvest Technologies Corp.
- Increasing Incidences of Sports Related Injuries
- Rising Number of Androgenic Alopecia Patients Worldwide
- Rapid Deployment of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Various Therapeutic Areas
- Increasing Prevalence of Arthritis
- Insufficient Reimbursement Policies
- Fluctuating Prices of Plasma Therapy
- Increasing Prevalence of Orthopedic Disorders
- Limited Usage of Platelet Rich Plasma for Diabetic And Kidney Patients
- Developments in Regenerative Medicine
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Bio Product Laboratory Ltd.
- Biolife Plasma Services
- Cambryn Biologics Llc
- China Biologic Products Inc.
- CSL Ltd.
- Depuy Synthes Inc
- Grifols International S.A.
- Harvest Technologies Corp
- Kedrion S.P.A.
- LFB Sa
- Regen Lab Sa
- Stryker Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/njlq5f/global_plasma?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Powered by WPeMatico