LAS VEGAS, NV – 01-16-2018 (Press Release Jet) — Being an entrepreneur is part of the American spirit. Though being an entrepreneur is built into many of our DNA- for the most part, we fail or barely make it with the average business grossing less than $50,000 per year.
Apple Tv’s Success Network’s hit show “Fix My Brand With Ali Craig™” is here to change all that. During Season 1 (https://fixmybrand.live/season1master )which aired September- December 2017, Fix My Brand With Ali Craig™ transformed nine international brands and helped over 40+K unique visitors learn what it really takes to build a successful brand and how to get there.
With Season 2 beginning production on January 15th, 2018- this hit show with a 65% viewer retention rate is starting the journey again with 8 unique brands of all shapes, sizes, ages, and incomes. Designing to Netflix and Hulu network standards, these 30-minute show length episodes will be the perfect reflection of the human story, entrepreneurial struggle, and the real “how to” of success.
The brands set to be on Season 2 are:
- Gina Bell out of Dyer, Indiana
- Amy Blevins from Hideaway, TX
- Dr. Megan Todd out of Phoenix, AZ
- Sylvia Becker-Hill from Vista, CA
- Colette Chavez Walker out of Portland, OR
- Lisa Rehurek from Tempe, AZ
- Talmar Anderson from Reston, VA
Host and master brander, Ali Craig, is set to return for Season 2. With nearly 20 years of real-world branding experience, this 3x best selling author will work her magic with Season’s 2 brands by taking them from fledgling to fierce competition.
Plus on Season 2, a dynamic team of experts (https://fixmybrand.live/experts ) will be accompanying Craig as these brands go to a total transformation.
- Sandy Hapoienu (http://sandyhapoienu.com/) based out of New York City
- Jenni Parker Brown (http://keepinhighvibe.co)from France
- Lara Eastburn (http://laraeastburn.com) based outside of Austin, Tx
- Emmy Wu of Emmy Wu Media (http://emmywumedia.com) in Portland, OR
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/how-to-transform-a-brand-from-fledgling-to-fierce-competition.html.
Powered by WPeMatico