New York, NY — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/13/2017 — Vascular Closure Devices Market 2017
The global vascular closure devices market is likely to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. This is because many clinical studies regarding vascular closure devices raised concerns about their safety and efficacy profiles. In many clinical cases, manual compressions were used as vascular closure devices that failed to show their efficacy. Vascular closure devices are used for both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
Concerns regarding these devices have led vendors to invest extensively in their R&D. These devices help in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases. A rise in the incidence of these diseases will lead to the demand and sales of vascular closure devices. The sales will further increase with the rapid adoption of minimally invasive equipment for cardiac surgeries. Minimally invasive surgeries such as angiography cause less pain, minimize infections, and help reduce hospital stay.
The analysts forecast the global vascular closure devices market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global vascular closure devices market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, Technavio considers the revenue generated from the sales of vascular closure devices used for arteriotomy site closure after cardiac catheterization.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/559735-global-vascular-closure-devices-market-2016-2020
The report, Global Vascular Closure Devices Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– Abbott Laboratories
– Cardinal Health
– St. Jude Medical
– Vascular Solutions
Other prominent vendors
– Beijing Puyishengji Medical Technology
– Essential Medical
– InSeal Medical
– Medeon Biodesign
– Morrris Innovative
– Transluminal Technologies
– Vascular Closure Systems
– Vivasure Medical
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/559735-global-vascular-closure-devices-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
– Market overview
– Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
– Research methodology
– Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
– Key market highlights
– Femoral artery access for cardiac catheterization
– Radial artery access for cardiac catheterization
PART 05: Impact of comparative study on manual compression and vascular closure device
– Clinical studies to compare vascular closure devices to manual compression devices
PART 06: Market landscape
– Market overview
– Market size and forecast
– Five forces analysis
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
– Global vascular closure devices market for active approximators
– Global vascular closure devices market for passive approximators
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
– Diagnostic intervention
– Therapeutic intervention
PART 09: Market segmentation by end-user
– Physicians’ offices
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
– Vascular closure devices market in Americas
– Vascular closure devices market in EMEA
– Vascular closure devices market in APAC
PART 11: Market drivers
– Incidence of cardiac diseases and adoption of interventional cardiac catheterization
– Minimally invasive procedures with improved medical imaging
– Popularity of femoral arterial cardiac catheterization
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
– High cost of vascular closure devices and reimbursement issues
– Complications of vascular closure devices
– Non-invasive CT angiography
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
Powered by WPeMatico