Asia Attracting Investors With Opportunities In Adhesives Market
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, September 30, 2017 () — Demand for adhesives continues to grow in countries such as India and China, driving the Asia adhesives market. These countries are expected to present good opportunities in the adhesives market in the period from 2016 to 2020 according to “Adhesives Market Global Report 2017” by The Business Research Company (TBRC). According to TBRC analysis, the Asia adhesives market was valued at $203 billion in 2016, and it is expected to reach around $300 billion by 2020 with projected forecast growth of 10%. China’s market of adhesives was valued at $137 billion in 2016, and it is expected to grow to $192 billion by 2020. The market’s forecast growth is estimated to be 9%. India is also expected to attract investors in the adhesives market in the period from 2016 to 2020. The market in India was valued at $3 billion in 2016. TBRC expects the market to grow at 7.3% growth rate. Both countries account for double digit growth rates in automobile and construction industries where adhesives are widely used. The trend of making lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles is encouraging the use of aluminum and other materials to decrease the weight of vehicles, which is boosting the use of adhesives in automobiles (http://www.adhesivesmag.com/articles/95380-rising-demand-from-end-users-in-asia-pacific-is-leading-global-automotive-adhesives-market), while the massive infrastructure building in the country continues driving the use of adhesives in the commercial and residential construction.
Adhesives are substances applied to one surface or both surfaces of two separate items that binds them together and resists their separation. The term ‘adhesives’ is used interchangeably with glue, cement, mucilage, or paste. The adhesives industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing adhesives, glues and caulking compounds. The adhesives manufacturing industry procures raw materials such as resins, polymers, additives and solvents from suppliers and sends them to formulators to combine, mix, process and produce adhesives. After packaging, the adhesives are supplied to the end-user market for use in a wide range of bonding and sealing purposes. They are used in packaging, construction, automobiles, lamination, footwear and other industries and by retail consumers for basic household activities.
Europe and Americas regions also provide good opportunities in the adhesives market with fast growing countries such as Germany and Brazil. Germany adhesives market is projected to show a growth of 9.7% growing from $2 billion in 2016 to $2.9 billion in 2020. Brazil’s growth is estimated to be the fourth, among all countries covered, at 5.36%. The market is going to reach $1.8 billion by 2020. Germany’s adhesives strong growth is closely associated with the automobile industry in the country which is a homeland for Audi, BMW and Volkswagen. The adhesives market growth in Brazil is closely related to emerging industries in the country such as automotive, construction, and packaging.
As one of the main trends in the adhesives market TBRC recommends chemicals companies to emerge new adhesive types to cater to the needs of various industries. The various types of adhesives being developed are pressure-sensitive adhesives, pre-cut layered adhesive films and stick-to-skin adhesives. Pressure-sensitive adhesives are used in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) duct work, automotive assembly and sound/vibration damping films. Pre-cut layered adhesive films that address vibration and noise concerns save time in assembly. Stick-to-skin adhesives are used in monitoring and drug delivery devices.
Where to Learn More
Read Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company for information on the following:
Markets covered: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Acetylene, and Argon.
Companies mentioned: The Linde Group, L’Air Liquide S.A, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas Inc., Air Water Inc., Messer group
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Industrial Gas Indicators Comparison, Industrial Gas Enterprise and Employee Comparison, Energy Consumption In The Industrial Gas Industry, Industrial Gas Industry International Trade And Production.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Interested to know more? Here is a full scope of Chemicals Market reports to explore:
1. Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
2. Ethyl Alcohol And Other Basic Organic Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/ethyl-alcohol-basic-organic-chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
3. Petrochemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/petrochemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
4. Fertilizer Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/fertilizer-market-global-report-2017/)
5. Toiletries Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/toiletries-market-global-report-2017/)
6. Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/industrial-gas-market-global-report-2017/)
7. Paints And Coatings Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/paints-coatings-market-global-report-2017/)
8. Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/pesticide-agricultural-chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
9. Plastic Materials And Resins Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/plastic-materials-resins-market-global-report-2017/)
10. Printing Inks Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/printing-inks-market-global-report-2017/)
11. Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/soap-cleaning-compounds-market-global-report-2017/)
12. Synthetic Dye And Pigment Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-dye-pigment-market-global-report-2017/)
13. Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-rubber-fibers-market-global-report-2017/)
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinesResearchCompany.com. The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its office in the UK, India, and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology. The Business Research Company’s management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world’s largest organizations. The Business Research Company’s Consultant have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company’s Consultants gain training and qualifications from the market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.
The Business Research Company
+44 744 3439350
Powered by WPeMatico