Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/29/2017 — Cleanroom disposable gloves are primarily used across pharmaceutical, semiconductors, and electronics industries as a protection tool for the cleanroom personnel and to avoid cross contamination to the manufactured product. Cleanroom disposable gloves are manufactured from a range of materials such as natural rubber /latex, nitrile, vinyl, and neoprene.
Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Disposable Gloves Market is expected to reach $886 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 to 2022 from $465 million in 2015, according to a new report published by Allied Market Research.Natural rubber gloves is expected leading segment in terms of revenue whereas vinyl gloves is projected to be leading segment in terms of volume. Japan led the Asia-Pacific cleanroom disposable gloves market in 2015, and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the study period.
Some of the variants of cleanroom disposable gloves provide unique benefits over other gloves; for instance, cleanroom nitrile gloves exhibit superior puncture and friction resistances as compared to the latex gloves. Nitrile gloves offer optimum finger movements for critical cleanroom applications. This renders its wide application over a range of pharmaceutical industry segments such as production of vaccines, enzymes, and large and small volume parenteral.
Natural rubber gloves accounted for the largest revenue share of the market in 2015, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8%. This is mainly due to high elasticity that aids speed of operations in cleanrooms. The gloves also offer highest comfort levels to the cleanroom personnel as compared to other cleanroom gloves such as vinyl gloves and nitrile gloves.
Key findings of Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Disposable Gloves Market
– Japan was the highest contributor to the cleanroom disposable gloves market and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period.
– India is the fastest growing market and projected to grow with a CAGR of 15.6%.
– China accounted for about one-fourth share of the Asia-Pacific cleanroom disposable gloves market in 2015.
– The natural rubber gloves segment generated the maximum revenue in 2015 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8%.
– Semiconductor industry accounted for largest market share in 2015 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 9.2%.
Limited Period Offer! Get 30% discount on this report
Powered by WPeMatico