January 11, 2018 – As we all know, Barcelona is a historic place; therefore this meeting will also provide a break to the attendees for exploring the city with exciting tourist attractions.
Cardiologists 2018 will provide exposure to the on-going researches in Cardiology and related science fields. It will also provide insight to the novel inventions and techniques. It is very beneficial for the student Cardiologists and fellowship owners which encourage discussions provide networking opportunities, offer practical experience, explain new or modified regulations and give chance to introduce new ideas and approaches. It also gives opportunities to the companies to showcase their products and have face to face meetings with scientists which help them to increase their business opportunities. Cardiologists 2018 also gives companies to know about their market competitors. Cardiovascular disorder is a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases, cerebrovascular events and ischemic heart diseases, therefore one of the most important preventable causes of premature morbidity and mortality in developed and developing countries.
Meeting Keynote Speakers are-
1. Dr. Gary L Murray, Heart and Vascular Institute, USA
2. Prof. Roland Hetzer, Head of Cardio Centrum Berlin, Germany
3. Prof. Nobuhiro Handa, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Japan
4. Prof. Sergey Suchkov, Sechenov University, Russia
5. Prof. Robert Skalik, Wrocław Medical University, Poland
Special Session will be provided by Prof. Fabiola B. Sozzi, University Hospital Policlinico of Milan, Italy.
Workshop will be given by Dr. Sergio Mejia Viana, St. Bernard´s Hospital, Gibraltar.
Other renowned speakers include-
• Prof. Luis Martinez Millan, University of Badajoz, Spain
• Dr. Sergio Mejia Viana, St. Bernard´s Hospital, Gibraltar
• Dr. Arash Ghrarehbaghi, Mälardalen University, Sweden
• Prof. Visnja Nesek Adam, University Hospital Sveti Duh, Croatia
• Prof. Maja Karaman Ilic, University Hospital Sveti Duh, Croatia
• Prof. Helena Dominguez, Frederiksberg Hospital, Denmark
• Prof. Telmo Pereira, Coimbra Health School, Portugal
• Dr. Alexander Manché, Mater Dei Hospital, Malta
• Prof. Manuela Stoicescu, University of Oradea, Romania
• Prof. Galya Atanasova, Pleven Medical University, Bulgaria
• Dr. Athos Capuani, Italy
• Prof. Sibel Catirli Enar, Sur Hospital, Turkey
• Prof. Valeria Paula Sassoli Fazan, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Dr. Sarju Ralhan, Hero DMC Heart Institute, India
The three days event is expected to implant firm strategies in the field of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Treatment. The conceptual and applicable knowledge shared will also foster organizational collaborations to nurture scientific accelerations. Cardiology Meetings bring together world-eminent speakers, most recent researches, latest treatment techniques and the advanced updates in Cardiology, Treatment and Management to highlight the principal features of this conference.
For further details, please follow our website: http://annualmeeting.conferenceseries.com/cardiologists/
Email: cardiologists ( @ ) cardiologyconference dot org
cardiologists ( @ ) cardiologymeeting dot com
Powered by WPeMatico