Chicago, IL — (SBWIRE) — 09/11/2017 — The growing spectrum of computed tomography for application scan and increasing chronic diseases incidences along with rising aging population is fueling the global market for CT scanners. The global market for CT scanners has been increasing at considerable pace since several giant companies introduced the technology of multi-slice in the CT scanning field. This in turn has helped in decreasing the risk exposure of harmful radiations, but also in the performance optimization of CT scanners for scan speed.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1141
The report on the global CT scanner market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enquire-before-buy.php?id=1141
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The global market for CT scanner is driven by certain factors including technology related advancements, increasing patient emphasis on early and effective diagnosis, growing occurrence of target diseases, escalating preference of patient minimally invasive procedures of diagnostic process and procedure related benefits proffered by computed tomography.
2. However, there are certain restraining factors of the global CT scanner market such as significant maintenance and installation prices, uncertainty in the reimbursement process across various developing nations and the dearth of skilled and well-trained professionals of healthcare.
3. On the hand, emerging markets and increasing market preference for multi-mode diagnostic imaging systems are few opportunities occurring in the global CT scanner market.
Regionally, the global CT scanner market is fragmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these regions, North America is anticipated to be the leader of the largest market share of CT scanner over the forecast period. However, Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to expand with maximum growth rate in the years to come owing to escalating incidences of target diseases, growing awareness among patient related to the CT scanning benefits during the early diagnosis of diseases, ongoing modernization and expansion of infrastructure related to healthcare in the Asia Pacific region.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the CT scanner market include:
1. GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
2. Siemens AG
3. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
4. Toshiba Corporation
5. Hitachi Ltd
6. Shimadzu Corporation
7. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8. Neusoft Corporation
9. Medtronic PLC
10. Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co., Ltd.
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Powered by WPeMatico