The Mexican healthcare facilitator has joined hands with a renowned bone and join specialist, Dr. Eliseo Mora, to offer knee replacement surgery to medical tourists at a fraction of U.S. prices.
Press Release – updated: Sep 8, 2017 14:15 CDT
DALLAS, September 8, 2017 (Newswire.com) – Knee replacement in Tijuana, Mexico is a good option for Americans beleaguered by high treatment costs in the United States. Tijuana Orthopedic Center (TOC) has joined hands with Dr. Mora, a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) with more than 30 years of experience, and offers attractive packages tailored for people from north of the border.
According to the data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), an estimated 693,400 total knee replacements were performed in American adults aged 45 years and older.
This alarming figure goes to show that the number of people suffering from similar conditions is on the rise and this epidemic must be treated timely to ensure a healthy lifestyle for the patients.
The reports also showed that the cost of knee replacement procedures has been steadily increasing, almost doubling in the last decade. This state of affairs is a cause of concern for citizens who cannot afford the aforementioned life-altering procedures.
The solution for this problem lies in Mexico. Known as a major hub for medical tourists, Tijuana is a city worth looking into for world-class medical care at inexpensive rates.
About Tijuana Orthopedic Center
- The Tijuana Orthopedic Center is 20 minutes from San Diego, California, USA which helps cut down on travel costs, giving clients the option of driving down to the clinic.
- While culturally Tijuana is quite akin to North America, it has lower cost of living which paired with the currency difference makes healthcare in Mexico more affordable. This helps the orthopedic patients make huge savings on the same medical procedures.
- The medical and administrative staff is experienced, well-trained, bilingual, and highly cooperative.
- Complimentary services like free transportation, accommodation assistance and regular check-ups with excellent follow up care further enhance the client experience.
- The nearby plazas and restaurants are a wonderful insight into Mexican culture and cuisines making the medical tourists’ stay an immersive and enlightening experience.
- The latest technologies are available in the clinic to ensure the highest quality of medical care.
- No hidden costs are there as all pricing information is readily available at the website.
- Former patients speak highly of the services provided in testimonials presented on the website.
About Dr. Eliseo Mora
- Dr. Eliseo Mora is an International Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- He has 30-plus years of orthopedic surgery experience
- Most of his clients are from the U.S. which makes him incredibly suited to treat the demographic
- He has been an orthopedic surgeon and professor at many renowned hospitals in Mexico, including General Regional Hospital, ISSTE and the Mexican Red Cross Hospital
- Through his extensive education and research background, he has even acquired licenses from reputable U.S. organizations
All these years of experience have helped him acquire an enviable skill set in treating orthopedic patients from all over the world.
About the Procedure
The aim of knee replacement surgery is to resurface the parts of the knee joint that have been impaired and to alleviate knee pain that cannot be treated by conventional methods.
These procedures are often recommended for patients with severe arthritis or other diseases that impact bones and joints, seriously limiting the function of the affected joints.
Tijuana Orthopedic Center offers both bilateral and unilateral knee replacements.
This partnership between the Center and the surgeon is good news for all medical tourists looking forward to getting excellent orthopedic care in Tijuana with one of the best surgeons in the country, all without breaking the bank.
Source: Tijuana Orthopedic Center
Powered by WPeMatico