LONDON, Sept. 18, 2017 () — Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3397893
This research report profiles companies and brands and examines trends and issues impacting energy drinks and energy shots. It covers regional markets, quarterly growth, packaging, distribution, demographics and advertising breakouts for 18 media types, a broadened scope of market forecasts, expanded discussion of small energy drink companies, and more.
The answers you need
U.S. Energy Drinks through 2021 provides in-depth data and analysis, shedding light on various aspects of the market through reliable data and discussions of what the numbers really mean. Questions answered in this in-depth research study include:
• What amount of energy drinks does the typical U.S. consumer drink in a year, and how has that changed?
• What are the latest developments in the packaging mix for energy drinks?
• Which regions have the strongest markets?
• What percentage of volume is full- versus low-calorie?
• How have brand rankings changed recently?
• Who are the smaller players and what are they doing to differentiate themselves?
• What are the growth prospects for the energy drink category?
• What is happening in the energy shot and healthy energy (including organic) sub-segments?
• What slice of the U.S. market share will slim cans command by 2021? How will that compare with the share held by 16-ounce (and larger)?
• How can I contact the leading energy drink and energy shot companies and succinctly ascertain what products they market in this segment?
This energy drinks report features
This comprehensive report offers an in-depth look at the category, companies and brands shaping the market and the forces impacting current and anticipated growth through 2021. This industry report provides sales and volume statistics including total market retail dollar sales, wholesale dollar data and volume data. It also shares statistics and discussion of the energy shot market, as well as an overview of the fledgling market for healthier energy drink options.
• Historical, current and projected market statistics, plus authoritative analysis to provide insight and put trends in context.
• Regional perspective on the U.S. marketplace, highlighting volume and growth pattern variations from region to region through 2021.
• Detailed profiles and analysis of the leading companies and brands, discussions of their marketing activities and distribution strategies as well as company and brand sales volume data and market shares. Coverage includes Red Bull, Monster Beverage (including Monster, NOS and Full Throttle), Rockstar, PepsiCo (Amp and Kickstart), National Beverage (Rip It), HiBall and others.
• Analysis of regular vs. reduced calorie energy drink trends.
• Data detailing sales by key on- and off-premise distribution channels totaling 100% of market volume.
• A detailed analysis of packaging, analyzing volume and share by package size.
• Advertising expenditures of the leading energy drink and energy shot companies and a look at category spending by media type (including Internet and Hispanic-targeted advertising).
• Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key brands.
• Perspective on the energy shot market and healthy energy segment and players, and how they affect the mainstream energy drink market.
• Five-year projections for the market and its packaging mix through 2021.
• A directory of the leading energy drink companies in the U.S.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3397893
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Powered by WPeMatico