This report provides the current prevalent population for allergic rhinitis across 26 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Austria, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight, several features of allergic rhinitis patients, as well as the main symptoms and comorbidities of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of allergic rhinitis include:
- Chronic otitis media with effusion
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Sleep impairment
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Pollen-food cross-reactivity
- Laryngeal irritation
- Globus sensation
Reasons to Buy:
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global allergic rhinitis market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of allergic rhinitis and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of allergic rhinitis patients.
- Identification of allergic rhinitis patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of allergic rhinitis patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions / Features Associated With the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Allergic Rhinitis
- Features of Allergic Rhinitis Patients
- Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis Patients
- Comorbidities of Allergic Rhinitis Patients
- Abbreviations Used in the Report
- Other Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brj9wl/allergic_rhinitis?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Powered by WPeMatico