Portland, OR — 01/15/2018 — These are handheld devices that contain a fixed dose of epinephrine and a spring-loaded needle that delivers the medicine to the patient who suffers from severe allergic reactions or anaphylaxis.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the epinephrine autoinjector market include increasing prevalence of allergies, growing awareness about allergies, technological developments in R&D activities such as chlorofluorocarbon-free epinephrine auto-injector inhalers using hydrofluoroalkane propellant, and high demand for autoinjectors instead of conventional devices such as standard syringes. However, regulatory hurdles and high costs restrain the growth of this market.
Get the PDF of Epinephrine Autoinjector industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3829
A large number of patient assistance programs and developments of innovative products by key vendors provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The epinephrine autoinjector market is segmented on the basis of dosage, age group, end user, and region. On the basis of dosage, the market is segmented into 0.15mg, 0.3mg, and 0.5mg dosage. Based on age group, the market is categorized into under 6 years, 6 to 12 years, and over 12 years patients. According to end user, the market is divided into hospitals, clinics, and individuals. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include ALK-Abell A/S, Impax Laboratories, Inc., Lincoln Medical Centre Ltd., Mylan N.V., Antares Pharma, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Pfizer Inc., Kaleo, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3829
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global epinephrine autoinjector market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
– The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global epinephrine autoinjector market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
– Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global epinephrine autoinjector market has been provided.
– Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
– Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global epinephrine autoinjector market.
Epinephrine Autoinjector Market Key Segments:
– 0.15mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
– 0.3mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
– 0.5mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
By Age Group
– Under 6 Years Patients
– 6 to 12 Years Patients
– Over 12 Years Patients
By End User
Powered by WPeMatico