Portland, OR — 01/15/2018 — Immunoglobulins (IGs) are glycoproteins produced in the blood plasma in response to the antigens, which are foreign to the host system. They are highly complex entities and specific in their action. They are obtained from blood by fractionation process and purified for therapeutic and non-therapeutic applications. In therapeutics, they are administered intravenously in the treatment of various deficiencies. The global immunoglobulin was valued at $8,374 million in 2016 and is projected to reach $13,619 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.3% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample: http://bit.ly/2mlV61x
The report segments the global immunoglobulin market based on application, product type, mode of delivery, and concentration. Applications covered in the study include hypogammaglobulinemia, CIDP, immunodeficiency diseases, myasthenia gravis, multifocal motor neuropathy, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), inflammatory myopathies, specific antibody deficiency, GBS, and others. Hypogammaglobulinemia and CIDP held dominant market shares in 2016 due to the large patient population and unavailability of effective alternatives to immunoglobulin treatment. Based on product type, the market is segmented into immunoglobulin G (IgG), IgA, IgM, IgE, and IgD. By mode of delivery, it is bifurcated into intravenous and subcutaneous. Intravenous mode of delivery is further categorized into 5%, 10%, and other concentration. Subcutaneous mode of delivery is further classified into 16.5%, 20%, and other concentration.
Immunoglobulin market is driven by the increase in the prevalence of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy and hypogammaglobulinemia, and rise in use of immunoglobulins to treat GuillainÃ¢â'¬ÂBarre syndrome, inflammatory myopathies, specific antibody deficiency, and others. Further, the increase in approval of immunoglobulin drugs from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicine Agency (EMA), and government is expected to accelerate the sales of immunoglobulin. Increase in geriatric population and hemophilic patients, improved immunoglobulin production owing to the emergence of advanced technologies, and enhanced purification techniques (with better plasma yield) are the other key factors that contribute to the market growth. In addition, the market is restrained by the stringent government regulations, high cost of therapy, and high risk of side effects associated with the use of immunoglobulin.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
– This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
– Market estimations are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
– The global market is comprehensively analyzed with respect to products type, application, mode of delivery, and geography.
– In-depth analysis based on geography assists in understanding the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
– The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
– Baxter international Inc.
– CSL Ltd.
– Grifols S.A.
– Octapharma AG
– Kedrion Biopharma Inc.
– LFB group
– Biotest AG
– China Biologics Products, Inc.
– BDI Pharma Inc.
– Bayer Healthcare
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2mzJSHR
– Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
– Immunodeficiency Diseases
– Myasthenia Gravis
– Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
– Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
– Inflammatory Myopathies
– Specific Antibody Deficiency
– Guillain–Barré Syndrome
By Mode of Delivery
– 5% Concentration
– 10% Concentration
– 16.5% Concentration
– 20% Concentration
Also, Request For Discount: http://bit.ly/2ARZoDf
– North America
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Saudi Arabia
– Rest of LAMEA
The other players of the catheters market include (companies not profiled in the report):
– Hualan Biological Engineering Inc.
– Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
– Behring GmbH
– Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
– Option Care Enterprises, Inc.
– ADMA Biologics, Inc.
– BioScrip, Inc.
Table Of Content
– CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
– CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
– CHAPTER 4 IMMUNOGLOBULIN MARKET, BY APPLICATION
– CHAPTER 5 IMMUNOGLOBULIN MARKET, BY PRODUCT
– CHAPTER 6 IMMUNOGLOBULIN MARKET, BY MODE OF DELIVERY
– CHAPTER 7 IMMUNOGLOBULIN MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
– CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Powered by WPeMatico