Portland, OR — 12/27/2017 — Tagetes oil is extracted from Tagetes minuta, commonly known as marigold. Oil from tagetes is used in the treatment of skin infections and small wounds, owing to its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, and protects the respiratory system against cold and flu. It is also used as an antifungal agent and is affective in killing insects and pests such as mosquitoes, fleas, bed bugs, and lice. Oil from the tagetes minuta sedates inflammation and irritation in digestive tract and reduces anxiety, stress, and depression. Thus, it is used in many applications such as medicine, pesticides, and cosmetics.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3064
Rise in stress among the population, their preference for natural products, and antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of this oil drive the tagetes oil market. However, availability of other natural oil products limits the market growth. Increase in use of tagetes oil in medical and cosmetics industries is a major opportunity for market growth.
The global tagetes oil market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. The type segment is divided into industrial grade, pharmaceutical grade, and others. Based on application, the market is classified into medicine, pesticides, cosmetics, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players analyzed in this report are R K Essential Oils Company, Essentially Australia, TM Kobashi Essential Oils, Lotus Oils, Mother Herbs (P) Ltd., India Essential Oils, Synthite Industries Ltd., Lala Jagdish Prasad and Company, Nisarg Life Sciences India Pvt. Ltd., and Aramacs.
Browse Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/tagetes-oil-market
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global tagetes oil market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
– Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market is provided.
– It offers a quantitative analysis to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
– Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
– Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Powered by WPeMatico