LIMASSOL, CYPRUS – 10-26-2018 (PRDistribution.com) — The forex broker FXOpen has offered their clients access to ECN trading and interbank liquidity via MetaQuotes Software’s new platform. This is the company’s next strategic step of continuous investment in trading technology.
FXOpen launched the brokerage service back in 2005. Currently, the company hosts and serves more than 200,000 active accounts, while the traded volume is over $65 billion, flowing through the company’s platforms on a monthly basis. The FXOpen ECN model provides traders the real access to interbank trading: the system directly links different market participants, such as private investors, banks and centralized exchanges.The main features of FXOpen MetaTrader 5:
- Flexible trading system: hedging and netting accounting of positions, 4 execution modes, all types of trading orders
- Professional technical analysis: over 80 indicators, 21 timeframes, opening of up to 100 charts
- Copying of successful traders’ deals in the Trading Signals service
- Built-in store of ready-made trading robots and indicators
- Web terminal and mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Virtual hosting, enabling round-the-clock trading platform operation
Mr Denis Peganov, CEO of FXOpen Markets Limited, comments, “We are proud of the market leading trading experience we offer to our clients. FXOpen has been on the forefront of trading innovation through MetaTrader, being the first to offer the MetaTrader 4 ECN bridge and Islamic accounts. At the same time, we have always been careful not to introduce new products, unless we are absolutely certain they meet client demands. Currently, we are happy to launch the most advanced online trading platform MetaTrader 5, which incorporates all the necessary features for successful trading in financial markets.”
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/fxopen-launched-metatrader-5-with-hedging-on-ecn-accounts.html.
Powered by WPeMatico