Cameron Walker, President of Global Sources Gifts, Home and Hardware Group, said: “Global Sources Gifts & Home show aims to help buyers find creative, innovative, award-winning products from quality-focused suppliers across Asia. Through our carefully designed pavilions and curated product zones, buyers can easily source new items that will set industry trends for months to come.”
Highlights of the fall show include:
- The new 2017 Cool Design Awards which showcase gifts and home products with the most innovative designs.
- Cool Design Gallery features products from winners and finalists of the Cool Design Awards, plus product demos and product information for online sellers.
- Design Corner highlights products with award-winning designs from exhibitors, independent designers and rising design companies.
- Creative Product Demo Zone invites social media influencers to host live demos of innovative sports and outdoor products and smart gadgets.
- Color Trends Area by Pantone presents hot hues and trends in home products for the coming season.
- New Sourcing Markets Pavilion showcases products from emerging Asian sourcing markets including Vietnam, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia.
Services for online and Amazon sellers
A wide range of services will help online and Amazon sellers source more effectively. This includes products from 300 exhibitors that accept small orders, seminars featuring online retail experts, plus the three-day Global Sources Summit for intermediate and advanced online and Amazon sellers sourcing from Asia.
Buyers can visit the co-located Mobile Electronics show to source the latest smartphones, tablets, AR/VR, wearables and mobile accessories.They can also visit Startup Launchpad — the largest gathering of consumer electronics startups in Asia.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the Gifts & Home show including Acco Brands, Bed Bath & Beyond, Brookstone, Carrefour, Clas Ohlson, Coop Denmark, Coppel, Dollar General, El Corte Ingles, Fossil, Hallmark Cards, Hammacher Schlemmer, Imaginarium, Lexibook, Li & Fung, Marks & Spencer, Monster, Sears, Target, Tesco, The Home Depot, Valore, WHSmith and more.
The GlobalSources.com app enables buyers to shortlist exhibitors; find booths, take pictures and then follow exhibitors after the show. The At the Show newsletter provides daily reports and live videos on the hottest products.
The Gifts & Home show is complemented year-round by the industry’s leading websites: Gifts & Premiums, Home Products and Hardware, accessible from GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, each site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst’s Choice products, an unbiased selection of new and innovative items.
Opening hours for the show are:
- Oct. 18-20 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Starting in fall of 2018 Global Sources Gifts & Home show will be re-branded as Global Sources Lifestyle show with a focus on high-end products for gift, office and home. The show will be held from Oct. 27 to 30, 2018.
More information about Global Sources is available at the company’s corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com/), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines, and apps.
More than 1.4 million international buyers, including 95 of the world’s top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Tel: (852) 2555-5021
e-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Global Sources
Powered by WPeMatico