LAFAYETTE, LA – 05-05-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Global Data Systems, Inc. has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research (hashtag: #Top100MSP) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
Global Data Systems, Inc. was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Healthcare (#3) and #14 overall on the list.
“We are thrilled to receive this recognition”, said Chris Vincent, President of Global Data Systems. “These recognitions are very humbling and without the team we have here at GDS, this couldn’t be possible. Our employees are the heart and soul of GDS and we are lucky to have the expertise onboard to provide critical services to all verticals of business, especially Healthcare. We look forward to always learn and improve our capabilities and processes as much has changed over the years. We are growing. We are thriving. And more is to come from GDS!”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Global Data Systems, Inc. on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here:http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About Global Data Systems
For more than 30 years, we have helped businesses improve the way they work by implementing first-class, end-to-end IT services and solutions.
Connectivity, Voice & Collaboration, Managed IT, Security, and Cloud Services are just some of the solutions we provide, but serving people is what we do. We are here to help you with the technology you need to securely connect people, places and things anytime, anywhere. If you would prefer to focus on strategically growing your business, we are here for you. We Serve People by Making IT Simple.
Global Data Systems is headquartered in Lafayette, LA, with additional offices of sales and technical personnel in Baton Rouge, LA, New Orleans, LA, Lockport, LA, and Houston, TX.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, [email protected]
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, [email protected]
If you would like more information about this release, please contact Jamie Guidry, Marketing & Communications at 985.242.5104 or email at [email protected].
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/global-data-systems-inc-named-to-channele2e-top-100-vertical-market-msps-healthcare-ranked-3-14-overall.html.
Powered by WPeMatico