REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Dragon Quest Builders – Demo Version – A free demo for the Dragon Quest Builders game is available today in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch. Gather, craft, and build the kingdom of your dreams to restore the ruined world of Alefgard! As the legendary Builder, you’ll construct rooms, towns and defenses while fighting monsters. The full version of Dragon Quest Builders launches for Nintendo Switch on Feb. 9.
- Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack – The Battle Pack is now available for purchase in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, and includes two Waves of Battle Pokémon and Support Pokémon Sets. Wave 1 of the Battle Pack contains Battle Pokémon Aegislash and a new Support Pokémon Set featuring Mega Rayquaza and Mimikyu. Aegislash can change between two formes, and players can wield them both. Wave 2 includes the new Battle Pokémon Blastoise and a new Support Pokémon Set featuring Mew and Celebi. Wave 1 will be available Jan. 31, and Wave 2 is scheduled for March 23. Both Waves of DLC are only available with purchase of the Battle Pack; they are not sold individually. Content will be available as it is released.
- InnerSpace – InnerSpace is an exploration flying game set in the Inverse, a world of inside-out planets with no horizons. Soar through ancient skies and abandoned oceans to discover the lost history of this fading realm, where gods still wander. Your greatest journey is within. InnerSpace launches on Jan. 16.
- Furi – Fight your way free in this ultra-responsive, fast-paced sword fighting and dual-stick shooting game. Feel the tension and adrenaline of one-on-one duels against deadly adversaries. You will need absolute focus and skill to defeat each of the guardians.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Crystal Version – When it launched in Japan 17 years ago, Pokémon Crystal introduced many new and exciting elements to the beloved Pokémon franchise. The game, an expanded version of the popular Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver games, was the first in the Pokémon franchise to allow players to choose between a boy or girl playable character, and also was the first game to introduce animations during Pokémon battles. And now, this 2D Nintendo eShop release invites you to explore the Johto region again – or for the first time. The Pokémon Crystal Version game is now available for pre-purchase in Nintendo eShop, with a launch date of Jan. 26.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Digital Deals – Nintendo is kicking off its first digital sale of the year. During the Digital Deals event, fans can save up to 30 percent on select digital games for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Plus, My Nintendo members earn Gold Points on qualifying purchases. Shop now through 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 18 to save. See the details at www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
Powered by WPeMatico