Albany, NY — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/09/2017 — Osteoarthritis (OA) is a gradually progressive joint disease that is typically seen in middle-aged to elderly people. According to the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), OA is the most common cause of disability in the elderly. The most commonly affected joints are the knee, hip, hand, and spine. It is characterized by breakdown of the cartilage, bony changes of the joints, deterioration of tendons and ligaments, and various degrees of inflammation of the joint lining.
To forecast the total prevalent cases (radiographic), total prevalent cases (symptomatic), and diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of hand OA, knee OA, and hip OA in the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists selected nationally representative, population-based studies that provided these epidemiological data in the 7MM. GlobalData epidemiologists obtained data for the diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) as well as data for the severity segmentation of the diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) from primary market research. In addition, the forecast is supported by robust, country-specific data that was obtained from various authentic sources such as research articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1339327
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of hand OA will increase from 17,948,101 cases in 2016 to 20,413,591 cases in 2026 at an annual growth rate (AGR) of 1.37%, the diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of knee OA will increase from 15,235,201 cases in 2016 to 17,641,626 cases in 2026 at an AGR of 1.58%, and the diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of hip OA will increase from 3,361,141 cases in 2016 to 3,867,480 cases in 2026 at an AGR of 1.51%.
– The Osteoarthritis (OA) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of hand OA, knee OA, and hip OA in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
– It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases (radiographic), total prevalent cases (symptomatic), and diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of hand OA, knee OA, and hip OA segmented by age (beginning at 18 years and older) and sex in these markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases (symptomatic) of hand OA, knee OA, and hip OA are further segmented by severity using Kellgren-Lawrence (KL) grading into mild (KL = 2), and moderate to severe (KL = 3 to 4).
– The OA epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiryBuy/1339327
Reasons to buy
The OA EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global OA market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global OA market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for OA therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude of OA population by disease severity.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Powered by WPeMatico