LONDON, UK – 08-20-2018 (Press Release Jet) — We’ve all felt the heat this summer, and now more than ever these temperature rises can be attributed to global warming and man-made climate change.
As a global serviced apartments provider, we recognise that we (like everyone else) have a duty to protect the planet and do our bit to maintain a sustainable environment that ensures the safety of future generations. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and to continually improve our environmental policies as a fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
We have made it our priority to encourage our employees, customers, suppliers and all business associates to apply a greener approach to their daily routine.
To make sure we follow green procedures throughout the day, we have appointed our own green team committee to take us in a greener direction. Their bold ideas are helping us to reduce our own carbon footprint as we deliver bespoke serviced apartments in cities like London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Berlin, Tokyo, Barcelona and so many more.
Some of our green policies can be found below:
- We have replaced our diesel vans with 100% electric vehicles, reducing our emissions to 0 as we deliver our services.
- We have replaced our laundry company with a supplier more consistent with our environmental commitments. Our new supplier uses less chemicals in the wash process and works with cooler water which in turn reduces the amount of gas they use.
- We have selected less harmful cleaning chemicals to maintain apartment cleanliness.
- For our guests, we are now providing coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper sourced from Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance providers.
- Our staff do not use printed paper unless absolutely necessary and new systems/softwares are being developed to avoid the use of printing.
- Our guest services team has replaced the use of printed forms for apartment inspections through the use of technology developed in-house.
- We are replacing our rubbish collection company in order to work with a supplier that allows for more items to be recycled in our offices and warehouse.
- We minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- We are replacing all light bulbs in our apartments with more energy efficient and long lasting bulbs to avoid energy waste and constant replacement.
- We apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible, we purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- We assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- We ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- We address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
We hope that our own efforts can encourage other serviced apartment providers and other companies to follow suit to safeguard our planet’s future by changing their own procedures and reducing their own carbon footprint.
Throughout the next few months, we’ll be implementing even more green policies to bring our exceptional services to customers with a hint of green.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/thesquare-goes-green.html.
Powered by WPeMatico