Portland, OR — 01/11/2018 — 3D display is an emerging technology increasingly adopted in various fields such as gaming, photography, video, education, defense, and engineering simulation. It is one of the new developments in the electronic industry as it offers a very immersive 3D viewing experience. A 3D display provides three-dimensional visualization and a sense of depth to the viewer. By type, the market is divided into volumetric display, stereoscopic display, and HMD. In addition, based on technology, the market is classified into digital light processing (DLP), plasma display panels (PDP), organic LEDs (OLED), and liquid crystal display (LCDs).
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2CZCQ8E
Increase in demand of 3D visualization in the entertainment, gaming, defense, and medical propel the market growth. However, high cost of the 3D display and lack of 3D content hinders the market. Growth in demand for 3D display in TVs, smart phones and health care fuel the market. Furthermore, rise in market of TV, monitor, smartphone, and tablets and scope of 3D display penetration is providing ample of growth opportunity.
The 3D display market is segmented based on types, technologies, access methods, application, and geography. The type segment includes volumetric display, stereoscopic display, and HMD. The 3D volumetric displays are useful in displaying 3D content. The technology segment comprises of digital light processing (DLP), plasma display panels (PDP), organic LEDs (OLED), and liquid crystal display (LCDs). Based on the access method, the market can be classified as screen based display and micro display. The application segment includes TV, smartphones, monitor, mobile computing devices, movie projectors, HMD, and others. Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Sony Corp., Panasonic Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Corp., Toshiba Corp., Sharp Corp., 3D fusion, 3DIcon, Fujifilm Corp., and Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– This study includes the analytical depiction of the global 3D display market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
– The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
– The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2016 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the industry.
– Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2EraAbZ
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– Volumetric display
By Access Methods
– Screen based display
– Micro display
– Mobile computing devices
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2mmsRAA
– North America
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Latin America
– Middle East
Table Of Content
– CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
– CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
– CHAPTER 4 3D DISPLAY MARKET, BY TYPE
– CHAPTER 5 3D DISPLAY MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
– CHAPTER 6 3D DISPLAY MARKET, BY ACCESS METHODS
– CHAPTER 7 3D DISPLAY MARKET, BY APPLICATION
– CHAPTER 8 3D DISPLAY MARKET, BY REGION
– CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILE
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Powered by WPeMatico