The augmenting demand from healthcare as well as military industries is proposed to accelerate the growth of the market. Expanding uses of conductive wearables to track the battlefield, protect the soldier from attacks and constantly monitor health are attracting conductive textiles in military and medical industries.
The increasing public funded research and development coupled with various other government incentives are projected to accelerate the production and thereby demand for the market. Various EU funded projects have drawn a number of manufacturers towards the market on account of developing innovative products to stay competitive in the market.
Military and healthcare segments are expected to collectively account for 56.6% of the global market in 2025. The demand for these segments is attributed to smart and easy to carry wearables that are flame, chemical, heat, moisture and perspiration resistant and enable the wearer to track his heart rate, breathing and blood pressure. The technological advancements in the products so as to enhance the conductivity and performance of the garments is likely to fuel the demand for conductive textiles over the forecast period.
North America is the leading region owing to the early adoption and acceptance of conductive textiles from the consumers. Extensive research and development carried out by leading manufacturers in countries such as the U.S and Canada is anticipated to propel the market growth. Technological advancements along with innovative product developments in the region are proposed to augment the demand for the market. Countries like Germany, U.K, China, India and Japan in the European and Asia Pacific regions are also rapidly developing markets for conductive textiles.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Conductive Textiles Market Analysis, By Fabric (Cotton, Nylon, Polyester and Wool), By Type, By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, MEA) And Segment Forecasts 2014 – 2025“at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2017 to 2025 on account of increasing awareness and adoption of conductive electronic based fabrics. Sports and fitness segment is expected to witness fastest growth rate of 17.9%, in terms of revenue, from 2017 to 2025 owing to high product demand in developed as well as emerging countries.
- North America was valued at USD 472.9 million in 2016 and is expected to witness significant development on account of rising demand from military as well as medical sectors.
- Key participants include Toray Industries, 3M, Bekaert, Laird PLC, Statex Productions, Seiren Co Ltd., Holland Shielding Systems, Herculite, AIQ Smart Clothing and Wujiang City Yuzhen Textile Co. Ltd. These companies are focused on extensive innovation and increasing their production capacities to fulfill the worldwide massive product demand.
- In 2017, Toray signed a long term agreement on high performance carbon fiber with Avio, a leading Italian aerospace company as an expansion strategy.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the conductive textiles market on the basis of fabric, type and region:
- Fabric Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South & Central America
- Rest of South & Central America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/advanced-materials
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Powered by WPeMatico