LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 — Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241413
According to “Global Specialty Gases Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026”, global specialty gases market is forecast to surpass $ 14 billion by 2026. Anticipated growth is predominantly attributed to the growing demand from developing nations due to rapid economic development and high demand from various end user sectors.
Moreover, rising demand for specialty gases from growing metal & mining industry, electronics & semiconductor industry, and other application segments like analytical & calibration, refrigeration and medical & healthcare, are further expected to drive the global specialty gases market. Besides these factors, innovations in specialty gases manufacturing technologies and delivery equipment is likely to aid the growth of global specialty gases market in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in the global specialty gases market are Air Products & Chemical Inc., Praxair Inc., Linde Group, Air Liquide SA, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Showa Denko K.K., Messer Group GmbH, Iwatani Corporation, Air Water Inc., and Coregas Pty Ltd.
“Global Specialty Gases Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026” discusses the following aspects of specialty gases in global market:
• Specialty Gases Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Application (Electronics & Semiconductors, Analytical & Calibration, Refrigeration, Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing and Others), By Type (Pure Gases and Gas Mixtures), By Region
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of specialty gases market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, specialty gases manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research.
Primary research included interaction with specialty gases manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241413
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Powered by WPeMatico