TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – November 27, 2017) – In a live broadcast on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, featured speakers Joanne Emmett, Vice President of Medical Device & Diagnostics, and Janet Kube, Director of Project Management, both from Premier Research, will take a deconstructed look at clinical trial requirements for valve replacements, defining a full-team approach, explaining its importance, and defining the factors that are critical to success in this field of research. Among them:
- The team's experience: globally, by region, and by country.
- Regional regulatory requirements: accounting for differences between the FDA and European regulators.
- Patient considerations (patients are, after all, important members of the research team).
- Front-line experience: sites, investigators, nurses, and staff.
- Project manager proficiency in clinical monitoring and data handling.
- The valve study life cycle: applying the full team's experience to planning milestones and other major decision points.
When considering the growing need for well executed and conclusive trials within the valve replacement and repair arena, fully engaging the entire trial team is essential to achieving the required operational oversight. This is especially important when you consider that the TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) market is expected to approach $4 billion by 2020 1, 2 — and that demand for transcatheter mitral valve replacement devices is expected to grow to four times3 the TAVR market.
Takeaways from this webinar will help researchers at every point in the clinical trial process.
To learn more about this complimentary event visit: Heart Valve Replacement: A Full-Team Approach for Operational Success.
About Premier Research
Premier Research is a leading clinical development service provider that helps highly innovative biotech, specialty pharma, and medical device companies transform breakthrough ideas into reality. The company has a wealth of experience in the execution of global, regional and local clinical development programs with a special focus on addressing unmet needs in areas such as analgesia, dermatology, medical device, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare disease. Premier Research operates in 84 countries and employs 1,100 professionals, including a strong international network of clinical monitors and project managers, regulatory, data management, statistical, scientific, and medical experts. They are focused on smart study design for advanced medicines that allow life-changing treatments.
To learn more about Premier Research visit: premier-research.com
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar/
- Osnabrugge, R., et al. Disease prevalence and number of candidates for transcatheter aortic valve replacement. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013:62(11):1002-1012.
- Technavio. Global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market to generate close to USD 4 billion by 2020, says Technavio. Press release. February 3, 2016
- Stuart, M. Percutaneous mitral valve therapy: the next decade. START-UP, February 2012, Vol 17, No. 2. Elsevier Business Intelligence.
Powered by WPeMatico